All about me

Tuesday, 10 July 2007

CBSS Ideas Day 2007

21st June 2007, CBSS Ideas Day

This yr I made a special effort to attend the Ideas Day with the objective to hearing what the school is doing and to let the HS to lead me and to speak to me thru the sharing.

I had a gd time in understanding what the school does but the best of all is teh chance to let my presence known to the school, esp the teachers and principal.I thank God for the time and thru it, to know the heartbeat of the school and what the focus of the school is.

Finally, thru it, God shown me 2 areas that I sensed the Lord showing me, which are
1) character development 2) leadership skill.

Above all, I had a enjoyable time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home