All about me

Sunday, 9 April 2006

My Journey

The in recent weeks,it has been a season of exciting times.God is just doing a great work in my life and I know that His hands is upon all that took place thus far.So many challenges and difficulties that come my way.I am pressing on!

Thru Danny, who gave me the challenge of stepping out of my comfort and to take the challenge to go NIE to study and be a teacher in CBSS.As CBSS has always been a heartbeat that the Lord place in my heart,I desire is to see CBSS coming to know the LOrd and each and every teacher or student that goes to CBSS will leave the place knowing the Lord, that has alwasy been my dream,my prayer.

Being a teacher is a thing that I never dreamt myself doing or even think of it in such a manner.But as I seek the Lord on this matter,the Lord just spoke to my heart in such a fashion that there is no two ways about it.He spoke thru my QT with this:"Your spirit will know what your Lord wants you to do, but your fleshwill cry out for its own fulfillment." It is fulfilling what the spirit wants,the first thing that comes to mind when I read this is the word"discomfort".I knew that this word has great meaning to me.Discomfort is what it takes for me to see my dream coming to pass.Stepping into unfamiliar grounds.Thinking back I think the scripture that keeps ringing in my mind from Psalms 139 is what the Lord has been wanting to tell me but at that moment I just do not understand.In Psalms 139,it says about going into foreign lands. That is what I am doing, going into a foreign land,something that I am not comfortable or familiar doing.The Lord continued to speak to me with the word,:"Go forth in Faith and believe that I am going before you.Just do it!"Well, I think the Lord is directing me in such a manner into unfamiliar grounds.More and more I am convicted of it though am still seeking the Lord on this but I know that the Lord's handsis in it and I sense the peace in my heart as I made this decision to obey and follow what He has commanded me to do.

All these that happen is not by chance or just a thinking of my part.It is the plan of God for my life.I am sure He who begin a good work in my life will see it to completion(Phil 1:6).I am claiming upon this truth that the Lord gave me.

I am looking forward to what is ahead and how the Lord will show more of Himself to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home