Encounter Experience
It has been awhile since I update my blog.
I went for the encounter weekend on the 24-26 March.It was suppose to be a time for me to rest and to seek the Lord.I have been looking forward to it very long haha.Just needed the time to rest & to seek God for future directions.
Indeed God is good, He place in me a new sense of peace as I went.Thru just the first session at Magic Box,I just felt the great presence of the Lord in my heart and I know and am expecting God to fill me and to tocuh me in a deeper measure.As I was there worshipping, God just let me see a vision.This vision is very simple, it is just about people raising and stretching their hands towards God.That is the attitude that The Chong Boonians has, they are seeking something in their lives.This picture that gave place in my heart just got me excited to know that God still has a heart for this land that He promise me that He will give.
As we proceed to watch the video of the crossing,this video I watch at least more than 2 times but each time it just amazed me to know that a man who had no sin is willing to die for us to cleanse our sin that is the love God gives us.
That night I went to bed with a sense of peace,excitment and assurance from the Lord.I woke up early the next day and went to spend some quiet moments with the Lord.When I just started to read the devotions,God just struck me at the very first sentence.It says:"Your spirit will know what your Lord wants you to do, but your fleshwill cry out for its own fulfillment." To me, this sentence just speaks to me about just being comfortable at where I am and just want to satify my own desires and not what God wants of me.It is God confirming the challenge that Danny gave me to go nie and be a teacher to be in cbss.That means to get out of my comfort zone to fulfill the call God has for me.And with this discomfort of the think about teaching then God will shower His blessings upon me.It is a question about what is it that is in my heart and what do I really want.This sum up day 2 for me as the rest of the session are refreshment of the Lord but one thing I remember is that in the Pinacle of the story of Jacob wrestle with God.Pst Rol ask this question is how much do you want of God.I told God I just want Him to come and fill my heart to overflowing and He really just came so strongly.As I just raise my hands to the Lord,He touched me strongly and just filled me with the Holy Spirit and I fell under the power of the Holy Spirit and He just gave me rest and peace that I needed.
The next impact came on the final day during the Holy Spirit session.I knew that I was still hungry for God and the HS in my life.I was not satisfied enough with all that He has worked in my life and I asked for more.This time the HS came again and again the fire of the Lord came and I just felt so warm and God begun to speak to me and I was a vision.This time this vision is a vision of a cross right at the assembly area of CBSS.The Lord said that He will bring the multitudes and many will come to know Him and He will send forth a fire upon them and burn down the school into ruins.With that, God said that He will send forth a new compassion into my life for the lost.This word reminded me of what Ms Teh told me when I first went back to visit after so long that she said the Holy Spirit just spoke to her one day that the classroom is the pulpit and that He will burn down all the area after the red wall on the first floor.That means God has already prepared the day for this to take plac eand is only a matter of time that it will happen.As the fire goes forth, God said He will send His cross upon the school and bless it. God gave me another assurance with the word: Go forth in Faith and belive,I will walk with u and have path the way for you.Just do it!
Wah,such is the word, it is all about getting out of ur comfort zone like what Pst Claudia shared of the 6 principles of the conquest is about doing what you are not comfortable with.I believe this is what and where the Lord is leading me to, moving out into the uncomfort of myself and my abilities.But i am still seeking Him for furthur confirmation of it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home