God's Heart to me
This is yet another journey that God is putting me thru.Thru the RL288 meeting, God just placed in my heart a vision that I holding on so tightly.
The vision is a big red heart in the centre of the assembly ground in CBSS.That is God telling me of His heart for CBSS.I may not know how will that lead to but I know 1 thing, that Teachers' Day will be a big day for me and for this ministry that God has given me.
The mission is to go for the Teachers' Day event and to bring a message to teh school on that day about the life that they are living esp the teachers and to bring reconciliation adn restoration upon the land thru the play of broken hearts and broken lives but God is the answer to all these and the way to carry on lies in the Lord Jesus who will give them rest and restore the broken and tired hearts and new meaning to carry on teaching.
This is the vision God place in my heart and I will be back to CBSS on Teachers' Day!!!
Awaiting God to direct me how I can do that but first I need the cell gp be part of this work of God!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home