All about me

Saturday, 30 June 2007

Tribe Meeting

Friday,June 30 2007

We had our tribe/family meeting at TC Chapel. It was an interesting and enriching time for me. Thru the family time, the Lord just refreshed me richly with His word and also spoke to me.

During the worship, was a time of waiting upon the Lord where this word spoke to my heart, the word was from Romans 8:23 with this specific word "REDEMPTION" spoke to my heart. Not sure in wat aspect of my life is it referring to but I know that God has a redemption plan for my life.

Followed was a sharing by Pst Lai Fun, she shared on her journey during her pregnacy and she also shared this part which I felt was important is the unity in the family and that it was not by chance that we are place in this spiritual family and wherever we are, be it the school or work place we are in are all God-chosen, which I totally agree with her beacuse I always believe that wherever I am, be it the school I studied, the people I meet are all God chosen and God place me there for a purpose. With that, God just reminded me of how after the many journey and changes in my life that I ended up in this spiritual family. It has been a journey for me.

Next, Pst Rol shared on the 100K challenge and his exp in the staff advance. Pst Rol's sharing in all the RL288 mtg has always been a great encouragement to me. This time was no exception, he shared on our heart condition in receving the 100k challenge and this is not just a project but should be a lifestyle for us all as a family. It has always been a great journey for me moving together with this spiritual family.

I am glad that the Lord led to be where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home