Happenings
It has been quite awhile since I last blogged.My com died on me then bought a new one,a complete set.
Well, in the past weeks, many changes, things and feelings has been going on in my life.The greatest passion and joy of my life has always been the open cell that God in such a unique way gave me to father these young lives.
To me, these are lives that I want to nurture and to build them in character, attitude and all aspect of live.In the last mth or so, there has been a great disturbance in my spirit as the exams drew near and their heart is not wanting to study or to put an effort into trying to learn.My heart just cries out and break each time I go for tuition, wanting to help them but yet they do not want to help themselves.
The pressure is just so tremdous that I tried all means to want them to learn, thinking hard on how best I can help them.What are the things that i can do in order to make them learn and to excel in their studies.But, time and time again, I get disappointed.There are many times when I thought to myself and I told the Lord,why is all these happening?what should i do or what I can do?I am really lost.
More and more I just feel that I have lost the rights in their lives, things have changed from the time I just knew them til now.Things and situation have changed that at times I do not know how or what to do.Have I done the things in the wrong way?Why have their attitude towards me just changed?what is happening?
These are some deep questions in my heart that I need an answer for and for God to reveal Himself in this area.I can only pray for God to show me a miracle for my open cell.I do not know what do they really want from me and for themself.
I NEED A MIRACLE!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home