New Experience
It has been ages since I last blogged.
I decided to come back to blogging.
Well, it has been an exciting 3mths, the Lord has somehow gave me an open door into this CBSS minsitry that He has started thru me.First, He revived my dreams thru the establishment of the CBSS Alumni nad since then I have take the call to be part of it and after the meeting and hearing what this alumni is about, it just excites my heart and now I have made my indication to be part of the CBSS Alumni Focus Gp which I feel that is the starting point for greater things to come. And I can have a greater platform and influence to bring about an impact in CBSS.
Indeed, the lord has been good. He closes one door, and opens another. I am just so thrilled by the work of the Lord in my life and in the Ministry.
"If You Do Not Touch Their Hearts Today, They Will Break Yours Tomorrow!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home