G12 Experience (part 3)
In this G12, I saw a new look into the G12 values, especially Discipleship.Pst Khong shared that discipleship is not about getting converts but making disciples for Jesus.ONly disciples of Christ can become a disciple-maker.This just blew my mind, I never view discipleship in this manner.I always view it as just impacting lives but never saw it as you need to die to self in order for you to be a disciple and then a disciple-maker.
The other value about Fathering also had an impact on me.Fathering is about being real before your disciples.I know that it is so but it just had a new look to the spirit of Fathering to me.It is a relationship of a covenant that you have with your disciples to build into their lives.Men & women working hand in hand has power in the ministry.It just had so much insight on how much the spirit of Fathering can bring and how much impact it can have.
The following session by Pst Cesar just had a impact on me.He was sharing about the different spirits that one could have in the church.1) spirit of fear 2)negative thoughts 3) doubts 4)murring.The impactful one was fear.He said that fear will curb you and overcome you to be a men/women for the Lord.We need to have confidence and get out of our comfort zone.Wah!This word is just so strong for me.Before the G12, I have been challenged by Danny to go into the area of teaching and he said it would take for me to be out of my comfort zone in order to see the multitudes coming.This sharing just convicted my heart but I was still unsure and not convinced thought this word is really for me.
I then saw the Spirit of Fathering in a new way,through the act of Pst Cesar.Pst Khong shared on how he respected Pst Cesar as the Father of this G12 movement God gave the Christians around the world to win the world for Him.Though Pst Khong thought of the materials of Pst Ceasar as irrelavent for asia and had sought his advice on it but he still followed and respected him as the Father of the G12 and obeyed it.The act of Pst Cesar washing the feet of Pst Khong and recongized him to be his disciple and a son of his, the international 12 really had an impact and changed the spiritual relam.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home