All about me

Saturday, 11 March 2006

My Life This Week

This few weeks has been an relax weeks thus far.My IC not around for 3 whole weeks made life much more easy for me...haha,always look forward to each an occasion where she will not be around.

But, this week really was enjoyable to me though she is back but most of the time she is not in office but on course so many times found it hard to let time pass but can only look forward for 4pm to play soccer that is the only motivation that I can have,haha...everyday for the past 5days has been looking forward to soccer at the end of the day.I think I have tanned a little cause of that, which is a good thing to me hehe :)

One interesting thing that happen was on friday where my IC gave a friendly expression or smile whatever u called it to me before she left the office for home that day.What was that expression suppose to mean?haha..but anyway I think things have turned for the better so far.I been enjoying the freedom that I am having.

Today, had cell gp...well, the cell started in a different fashion today.It has been a long while since I played a ice-breaker for cell gp.It was an interesting ice-breaker,name calling or what ever u called it of remember the name of everyone n saying the name of the 1st person n the following till you.All gave their full name which is so long and add the "son of xxx" which made it even longer but was quite an interesting one.:)

The climax of the cell for me was worship.Was just enjoying the time in the presence of teh Lord then at one point, DL just said to us whoever felt led to pray for one another to do so. Upon that, I just felt the HS upon me so strong that i just started praying n saying in a different tongue that I have.I do not know why or how come.It is just unexplainable but the presence of God is so strong.Then when DL prayed for me and released the word which is my theme word from Him for 2006,"Be still and know that I am God", I just do not know why?Have I been doing too much and hvae not depend upon Him to run it?hmmm....I do not know but I know God is in control of my life and He is indeed telling me something.As DL prayed, I just had the flash back of the tabernacle experience at the incense of the altar where God asked me, have you been praying for them?Just this morning in the bus on the way to MP palce, the Lord just put this scene in my mind of it.Was God telling me to pray?I guess so..It is time for spiritual warfare to claim all that has been lost and to se growth n maturity in these lives that God has placed in my hands so easily without me asking.
God is working and He is real!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home