My Life
In the recent weeks, my heart is just filled with much pain. Many times, I can just feel the pain as that of a knife piercing through my heart.Such is the kind of emotional experience that I am going through.
It seems to me that there has been so much happening and changes going on in this open cell that the Lord place in my hands that many times, I just feel the pain that it brings. To me, all of them are just like my children whom I want to impact and bring forth the right values to. Could it be due to the growing up stage that they are in that cause teh change form the time that I know them til now?or could it be other reasons?or have I in any way done wrong?I really do not know.
God, teach me how to move or what to do. I really do not know how.Althought I may be doing what I have been doing and trying to impact their lives with the right values but the pain of seeing the change just overwhelmed my heart and casue much pain to me each time.Each time, it gets stronger as the days goes by.Really hope to hear from them what is really within their hearts, the true thoughts within.The smile on the face really just brings joy to my heart.I long to see that smile once again.
Its just so burden to see such a thing happening. Maybe it is just the thing of what it called : Father's heart, the spirit of fathering and mothering. I want see them grow to be men and women of great character and a disciple of Christ impacting lives everywhere they go especially my forerunners of this open cell.
They are the fruits of my vision, my passion and I want see their lives being impacted and growing for I know the potential that they have to lead this call of God in this generation, the Y-Gen. Each time I think of my forerunners, my heart just crys out.It crys out for the reality of God in the lives of my forerunners.
God, I need your intervention and your answers!
Pls come O Lord,I need You in times like these.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home