Today
Well, today had a few different emotions.
I am happy because after so long, I finally got something that I have alwasy wanted to buy, a PDA. Finally, I have my own PDA.Yeah!Am so glad.
Next, something not so good oso happen. At work this week, I realised that some notebooks didnt have record and didnt know where it was, though was very calm n not so anxious but still had the responsibility to try to find out. But, the HOD in some way put it as if was my fault because I was the 1 holding and accounting for it but in the first palce at the very start even before I took over, there already had some missing just that she didnt know and claimed that at the point of passing over to me, each and every NB had been accounted for.
But, whatever it is, I do not care cos I know I have a clear consience that it is not my fault, so no matter what, I should not be held responsible for it. The lost was already there in the first place just that she didnt know and even if she knew, didnt do anything about it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home