My Week Thus Far
This week for me has been a busy time for me.It is the first time in the past mths in WGPS that I felt so busy but yet it is also quite rewarding.
The week has been spend most of the time doing recording of interview and editing. It has been interesting, seeing how they do their recording which can be quite fun hearing the way they do it :)
It been one after another, it is 4 diff recording and editing for the week.It is a time of tiring as well.
Thru it all, I sensed the Lord speaking to me in the way differently, it is a lesson of trusting and moving in the spirit and a reminder of the vision that the Lord gave me and about impacting youths and touching lives.
Today, something interesting that caught my attention and is what I felt something the Lord is saying. At one the teacher's desk was this pharse, "Teach is to touch lives forever." It is an interesting pharse and is something that is timely as I continue to seek teh Lord if teaching is the path that I should be taking, though thus far I am enjoying what I am doing and am set foot to go on this journey to be a teacher but yet, at the end of the day the Lord's ways are higher than mine and HE is the one who plans and path the way for us.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home