The 100K Journey

The 100K journey has been one of an exciting one for me. When I first heard of the 100K blessings, there was just an excitment in my heart for this to take place. Being a blessings was something not new to me as back in CCC days, was the direction of B2B2( Bless To Be A Blessing). So, going into this campaign was not something new to me.
As I embark on this journey, I did not know who and how am i going to go about to bless the 20 people.So, letting God to just lead me to people that He wants me to bless. The first person was someone that I already had planned to bless at the start of the campaign which is a teacher from CBSS, which I want to be a blessing to this school which the Lord has put in my heart for.
So, after that the journey was a slow one in wanting to bless others as the work load during this period is piling up and really couldnt find the chance and time to bless the teachers in WGPS which I wanted to.But, still I tried with all that I could to bless.
One of the teacher that I very much want to bless was Mrs Jessie Tan, somehow as I started this job, I had built a gd rapport with her and have also heard her life story and thus very much want to bless her, so, without hesitation, I just went over to her and ask if she what could I be praying for her for. She did it without thinking much and also said this which WOW me, she said that she very much needed prayers and thank me. Indeed, God is good and that He has indeed used me to be a blessings and I thanks God for it.
This journey has been one which can be summarised up with this word," WOW!" at what God has done.The lesson that I have learnt will be just to be obedient to the Lord and to be sensitive to the Spirit of God and He will show you things that is beyond our imagination.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home