Teachers Day Conference
Saturday, 1st September 2007, Teachers Day
I have been looking forward to this year's teachers day as I will be goign for the National Christian Teachers Conference. It will be exciting for me to hear on what the Lord ahs in regards to education and this year's Guest-Of-Honor is Minister of State and ministry of education, Rear Admiral Lui.
As the church embarked on B2B2, being a blessing to the schools in Singapore as part of this year conference is about.I sensed that the Lord is just encouring me and allowing me to see beyond myself and to move into the arena of education as a life long learning experience.
It was a inspiring sharing that I received and of relighting the vision and passion that I have in my heart for schools.Looking forward to what & how the Lord will lead me on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home