A Journey
Lately, I am enjoying my time teaching the P3 level. In someway, i just feel so fun and enjoyable teaching and interacting with them, though at times theyc an be kind of mischievous but is still fun. :)
Especially this class that I taught, they are all such bright students and fun to be with. I just do enjoy the time with them. They are also the best and fastest to finish their work and do it properly. In this class, there is this girl who somehow, I do not even know why, started to call me "grandpa" haha...it is just so interesting. Some people may not like it, esp when you are teaching and may feel it as a disrespect but to me I feel glad and do not mind, somehow, it made my job easier with the little bonding there and I have a specail heartt for this little girl. She is a specail girl with great potential in her.She is smart and yet sensible as well though is also playful, but how can you expect a 10 yr old girl not to be playful right. It is just such a joy!
Looking forward to the new year!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home