Happenings in the past weeks
It has been a tiring weeks for me, spiritually and emotionally. This ministry that God has place in my care is beginning to take a toe off me in all aspects. In these past weeks, there has been times that I felt like giving up and keep going to God and questioning Him as to why such things has been happening.
My heart for all those He has placed in my care is really I want to see all of them grow in maturity, excel in their studies, grow closer to God and really know God but most importantly is to grow in character. It has always my heart beat to see that taking place in all of their lives.
In the recent incident that took place, I felt that though his feeling may be right but at the end of the day, what is it that he is seeking for? Sometimes I just do not seem to know. Yes, my heart is still for him and see him grow but he most know what he is seeking for.
After the incident, my heart is just crying out to God to help. I just do not know where have I done wrong or where have gone wrong. The pain is just feeling my heart, just like that of a knife piercing thru the heart. It is just painful. It took a hard time for me to build the trust and the relationship that we now have. Knowing that they have grown little by little, I just feel the hurt deep down in my heart with this taking place. I do not know why I feel in this way.
After hearing Pastor Khong's message about sonship, it cause me to think about who is really the sons and daughters are. Could anyone be not our sons or daughters? Well, these questions and thoughts just lingered in my mind for the next few days.
It has been a challenging weeks for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home