Half Time
Lately, I have been reading this book "Half Time". I have been inspired and encouraged by the book. The author talks about his life, how his life was from young, how tough life had been, the many trails and obstacles he had to go thru and it talks about the half time and how to lead a better 2nd half.
He illustrates life like a soccer match. The 1st half you may not have done very well but at the half time, before you go onto the pitch, you need to go back to your drawing board to plan and think and to strategist on how you want to play the 2nd match.
It is the same for our life, at certain point of time in our life, we will need to go back to the drawing baord to think thru a few questions on your life. What is my passion? What is my life focus? What is my direction? What do I believe in? Upon answering that, then you can move on in life.
That is what I need now, to plan and think on what i want in life and how am I goign to strive towards the goal that I have set.
My very utmost goal is to touch and impact lives, lives of the youth, our next generation and the next will be to plan for my next career. Whats next after my contract ends. Still awaiting for the response.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home