Memories That Will Stay
Lately, I have alot of emotions and memories going through my mind. My contract will be ending soon and soon WGPS will be just a stepping stone of my life and a memory. I have enjoyed my time here, the friendship that has built, the experience that I had, the many students that I have come in contact with and enjoy their presence and having fun with them. This will be a memory that will stay with me no matter where I go.
There has been many fond memories and emotions that is going through my mind that I just do not seem to understand but I o know that I will miss the times that I spend in WGPS. The many friendship that I have built with the students n teachers there. It is really a great experience that I am having. I really thank God for placing me there. But, no matter how much I miss, I will still need to move on to my next phrase of life. I am excited for the next phrase that I am going to, although I am still unsure of what it is going to be. I really pray that my dream and vision will come through. Now, is just awaiting the results as I have submitted my NIE application. It is really anxious moments for me in these next few weeks.
Labels: WGPS
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home