All about me

Monday, 20 October 2008

CBSS Alumni Reunion Dinner 2008

Time flies. It is 5 days to the long awaited Chong Boon Reunion Dinner. I am excited for it as I know that The Lord has a plan for me in this journey. It has been a long journey since January in planning and preparing for it.

In this, really need the Lord's plan in palce as this will mark the beginning of a new chapter in the history of CBSS. Seeing all the ex-teachers, and ex-students gathering together and creating a family time, I believe it will be a warm atmosphere.

Looking forward to it and holding on to the promise and word from the Lord that this is His plan for me to impact Chong Boonites and really want this to be the stepping stone for me to bring forth the love of God to Chong Boon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home