2009
It has been a long while since I last blogged. Have been too lazy to blog haha..the last was the success of the CBSS Alumni Reunion dinner. It will be a stepping stone and moving on to what's next for alumni.
In 2009, I begin it with not much excitement. To simply put it, it started with a normal routine.There has been many questions that has been taking place in different areas of my life. One of the areas is relationship and am still waiting for the right time and if this is the right decision that I am going to make.Well, it is going to be a patient game. Is she the one? Does she know or what she thinks of it?
Too many questions, too many decisions to make.Her birthday is coming, valentine's day is coming...what to do?
But, one decision I am sure of is that I am sure that my next phrase of life is beginning. I will want to give it a shot in NIE, whether or not I get in will be God's will. But I will still go for it and fulfill the call to impact and touch lives.
For now, I will just await answers to reveal.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home