My Life This Week
It has been a week of uncertainty. The Lord is bringing me through a period of discovering Him in a new way and discovering His plans and direction for me.It has been a tough week laying hold of God and asking Him what He wants with my life.
The dreams and vision that I hold onto is steadfast.Time past real fast. It seem just like yesterday that I attended the G12 conference where God palced His heartbeat and vision for Chong Boon, a renewal of my passion and now the G12 conference is here again.How and what will the Lord lead me to and speak to me this time?I am really looking forward to it and a time of resting in the presence of the Lord and to renew my love for Him once again.
I really need the rest spiritually, physically and mentally. It has been tiring in the last weeks and months and this is the rest that I really need.Sometimes, I just feel like letting go and giving up, it is just so tiring!I need a renewal work to be done in my life. How the Lord will move in my life is really one question that I always ask. Being a christian for the past 8yrs plus, what is the one thing that I have learned.Can I really Let go and Let God take control?Unless the Lord moves, whatever I do is really useless.
God, I need you to move and lead us.Unless you move and lead the way, no matter what my plans or dreams are will end up useless if you do not move in our midst!
Yes! I know that you are beginning a work in our midst but I need more of You in our midst. A new annointing of the Holy Spirit to be here with us.Seeking you to lead us, O Lord!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home