All about me

Sunday, 22 January 2006

Great New Beginnings

Had an interesting day, an austrailian band came to lead us for worship at service today.It is a rare chance for it and I felt God moving in such a great manner that never had before. During the time, my desire was for God to show Himself at where we were and true enough, I felt Him moving and teh Lord just put this word in my heart,"whatever you see, the stars that you see will be your inheritance".

To me, this word speaks well for itself and I know that God will show Himself to me in this ministry that He gave me, the Chong Boon Journey is beginning to unveil and He is revealing Himself to us. I know that God is showing Himself more and more to me.

His blessings are just too much that at times I just feel not worth to have the blessings and favor from Him.Who am I to be taking this responsibility of this ministry of His upon my shoulders!
But, still God in His grace entrusted this work into my hands to do, such is the honor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home