All about me

Friday, 27 January 2006

What A Day!!

What a day it has been for me. Today did not do anything but all the physical work or what I called 'free labour' without any benefits. It is just so frustrating! Always have to do the physical work for nothing.Today is the shifting of metal cupboards and belongs to another room, from 3rh to 4th level.It is not as easy as you may think it is.

It is extremely physically strenous man!Shfting of more than 20 cupboards up and down is no joke, not just that, there are also tables, chairs and wooden cupboards and beds as well.What for I do all these.The shfting is from 4 rooms to all of us to share just 1 room, what a joke it is, can you imagine the limit space that can be there.I do not know how are we going to change and all next time in such limited space given to us.This is just too much man!

And the time to go home was told to be 3pm but at 3pm they are still having meeting and no instructions is given, such irresposible and by the time they end their meeting was 330 and by the time I get out of that place is almost 4pm.What am I doing there on a festive season when everyone else is having half days and or enjoying the festive moods while I waiting to be release and not knowing when I can be released.

Such a frustrating day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home