Lesson Learnt today
Today, I was in camp and I did not have much to do.I was just reflecting back on the Year 2005 and thinking of the Year 2006 and the Lord in some ways just reminded me of His two greatest command that He gave us from Mark 12:30-31, "Love the Lord Your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. It serves as a reminder to me for the reason for our exsitance and the meaning of being a christian, is to love God with all that we have and to love everyone around us, which is a tough thing to do but yet I am on the journey of doing so.
It is such a journey that God is taking me through even as I learn on how to disciple those that He has place in my care to disciple and to care for. I am learning in the process of it, the simplicity and desire for the word of God and for Him in new ways each day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home