My thoughts for the day
Each day as I wake up, it is always a drag to wake up and go and see the same person daily and have to be on your toes and face the music when the day for the person is not good or when there are situations or happenings that day or even the monment before that spur the time-bomb within.
Such is the kind of pressure that I face daily, it is such a torture and hard to live with.What others can do, i do not know if I can.Why did the Lord put me under such a management of facing the time-bomb human machine?It is a test of patience and faith?
Whenever the person is nto around, how much joy that will arises within the team. The presence of the person is just so pressurising.sigh!How to live with such a management!God help me to live in such situations.Teach me to feel as You feel and love as You love.What will the Lord do in my situation?To love and accept even the most hard to get by person?It is not easy but I am learning each day to love and to accept.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home