THE BIG MOVE OF GOD
Wah!!!Today was the 1st weekend of our Big Move of God to Singapore Expo! Was such an awesome atmosphere.It truly was the presence of God in our midst.Looking forward to the new chapter in the history of FCBC as we ambark our new journey of Faith with the Lord in Singapore Expo.Truly it is a step of faith on the part of the leadership of the church to take this step of faith to use this grand place that God place in our hands.I know from this weekend service that God is beginning a new journey not just for the church but for me personally as well as the 3 kids step in this new chapter of the church, they will experience the Lord's greatness and goodness in their lives.Looking ahead to that.Just laying hold of God to move in our midst and in CBSS.The Lord is preparing a land of harvest in CBSS. As I take hold of the new dream He place in my heart of holding the next and future Encounter Camp in the premises of CBSS.That will be my dream that I will lay hold but as to how it is going to happen, the Lord has to open and lead the way as I avail myself to be that empty vessel to be used by Him in CBSS.
Decemeber 11 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home