THE GREATNESS OF GOD
Its been long since I updated my blog.Last weekend, I was at the encounter weekend. It been a long while since I served the Lord in such a manner. What was greater was that I had the opportunity to partner togetehr with me spiritual family to bless all the encounter participants.To me, this encounter has a great significance. This is because, the 3 salvations from the spook show from CBSS are with us at this encounter. From the time I knew them, befriending them and building into their lives, this encounter will be a stepping stone for their journey as a christian. It just is a joyous occasion for me. The excitment that is within my heart is just tremendous seeing them able to come for this encounter and knowing that God has all these planned out.They may be coming for this encounter unprepared or not knowing what to expect but God is good. Although Mei Poh may be in a different group from us but I still am concern how she will get along with her group esp when the bond and comfort level that she has with us is there and knowing her charater it is just out of a spiritual father's heart to be concern about her.The dynamics of the guys room on the first night was just so great! Each comign from different background and different networks coming together for the first time and yet able to click like that of an old friend meeting after a long while. For myself, coming for this encounter, my greatest prayer was to have the group gel together. PTL, my group of 5, together with Dylan's group of 5 just came together and became 1! Such is the awesomeness of God!The second day, I saw things which I had always wanted to see. FREEDOM IN WORSHIP! That was what I saw from all the 3 of them during worship where they just came before the Lord and dance and sang like the psalmist, adoring and praising God. The moment that I saw that how my heart rejoice and thanking God for such a glismpse of events that took place. It is such a breakthrough. My prayer was for them to meet God, for them to experience the joy of worshipping is such so great.Another thanksgiving is thru the session of craftwork of drawing out their lives. It allowed me to see how they view life and wat they think of their lives, let me see another level of them from a different view. All 3 of them drew that God reigns in their lives althought they may not expressed it out but I caught that from the drawing and sharing.The session on the cross, was encouraging where all of them are just willing to nailed their lives on the cross and to let go of the past and to live a life with Christ.The shocking session of the HS i believe had made them have an eye opener of how the Lord can move. They just saw people falling down/ being slain by the HS when being prayed for was a test of faith and to received the gift of tongues was also yet another step of faith fro them. yes, they struggled to receive it but I thank God that they are all hungry and desiring to receive it from the Lord though unsure of if they really receive it but I believe they experience the touch of God and the HS in their lives.As for me, the HS session was a time the Lord used to speak to me. When Pst Rol prayed for me for the filling of the HS, i fell under the power of the HS, there and then the Lord spoke with clearity that for me to be that light to impart to them the word of the Lord and to equip them with spiritual food.To lead the way for them and be that role model for them.A lesson learnt from this encounter is to live with faith and let God do the work. Just like the time of the HS, all i did was to pray for the HS to come and HE came and they fell under the power of the HS such is our God, so awesome and amazing.Praise the Lord!!
November 24 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home