A NEW VISION IS BORN
Today I had an exciting time!! Chong Boon ministry indeed is God's direction for me.Thats what I believe.I went down Chong Boon today, Ms Teh brought me around the new school.Indeed it was a great amazement to me to see how the building has changed.She shared alot with me in regrads to what God spoke to her concerning Chong Boon and some of the significants landmarks in the building.She said that the HS told her one day that He wil set His burning fire on frm the section where the wall was painted red.The classroom is her pulpit where she will share from and touch lives.The councilling room where she will have talks with her girls is at an isolated room of the school near the toilet n canteen.The floor, a signficant landmark. The floor was painted with painting s of the ocean with many sea creatures and sea mammals, the ceiling is filled with birds. This as what ms Teh says symbolised that the birds is Mdm Sun the former principal of Chong Boon and the mammals are the teachers, which means to say that the principal is watching over all the teachers from above, which to me as a spiritual bondage/curse that is set upon the teachers. The school has this pond with koi fish which could be a feng shui thing that it was there.At the entrance of Chong Boon has this mini fountain where the school spend alot on it.The process of doing half way and when the then principal, mdm SUn saw it felt that it was too small and decided to ask them to re-build it is another feng shui thing to me. Another interesting thing caught me as i was walking round the classroom block. At the front door of the classrooms that were used for classes had this thing pasted on the top of the door which has the schools core values on it which was interesting to me as it just seem to be someting symbolic to me but i am not sure.[b]Now here comes the most exciting part.When i was home, i received the sms from Dylan, my co-labourer in this work of God in Chong Boon. he reminded that we need to pray and seek God for a vision a dircetion and purpose for Chong Boon ministry. This reminder strike me. While i was having a nap, I was somehow awaken, then I prayed and ask God for a direction, a purpose for Chong Boon. I was then reading what I wrote when God spoke to me during the G12 conference about a ministry to be birth forth. At that point I realised that God actually had prepared me at that point already. Ms teh needed for CBSS was a mentor a fatherly figure for the kids in CBSS and God told me at the G12 was that I will be a mentor and tehe vision was for CBSS. These CBSS kids did not have a father figure in their family and God also at the G12 gave me the word from Malachi 4:6 about "...parents will turn their hearts to the children, and children will turn their hearts to the parents.Otherwise I will come and strike the land with a curse." Indeed God had already prepared me for a Ministry of Restoration!!!At this point I heard God voice telling me build an altar for me in the school. I did not know what that meant. But now I know that it is bring an burnt offering to me just like the old testement.God then spoke again He said:"I am going to break them." He was tellng me about the pride of the school.The school is too proud of their achievements. The school's core value came from the word PRIDE - to the nation, Excellence. God is telling me about the pride the school has in their achievements over the years of exsistance.God confirm His word about the pride through Jeremiah 13:1-13 about God speaking to Jeremiah to buy a lien belt and to bury it and After that He ask Jeremiah to take it out and the belt has being soiled, falling apart and useless.This represents how God will rot the pride of Judah and Jeruselam. In the same way , God will rot the pride of Chong Boon.As i ask God for a vision, a mission for Chong Boon Ministry, God gave me this pharse: "If You do not touch their herarts today, they will break yours tomorrow." This reminded me what God told me in G12, be a minister to these students in CBSS.Indeed God has been preparing me all this while form the mircale of seeing Ms teh in church to all these words he spoke to me, God has already paved the way for me to go. God is great!! He works in such a unique way.Looking forward to what God will lead me to ahead of this ministry and how to run this ministry :)
FRIDAY 6 MAY 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home