WGPS
Whenever I think of the time I had in WGPS, the people and the students, it never fails to bring a smile on my face and a warmth in my heart. It is always very warming to be in a place where true joy is and has always stay with me.
The students really brings much joy to me esp the 2010 P6s, they are the joy of making my time there such a joy to be. Many of which has been a great fun to be with, their smile and laughter still rings in my mind. Even though I may not be there but my heart is still there and I can truly say that WGPS has been my second home all these while and I have always treasured the times I had there.
Thank You WGPS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home