2009
Time flies and soon 2009 will be coming to an end!
The year 2009 has been a year of many feelings! This year, was a special year. I ended my contract with that company in the 1st half of the year, a place where I had enjoyed myself so much. A place that I can call home. It has been a great 2 years there! Even though I may not be there, but, my heart still stays there. I do miss the times I had there, the people and students there. That has been the most memorable and pleasant time I had. Indeed I had the chance to be an impact to many of their lives and I thank God for it. :)
The 2nd half of the year began smooth for me, although i did not get the job that I wanted but God is good to provide for me a job in an instance, it did not take me long for a job but although I did not really enjoy myself that much in this new place but God will have a purpose for me there.
This year I was yet again part of a dream, the CBSS Alumni reunion dinner for the 2nd time. I am glad that God has indeed open the door for me in CBSS and for me to make my presence known there, from the CBSS Speech Day for the recognition of our efforts for the successful 1st ever CBSS Alumni Dinner and the 2nd dinner though not as grand but was successful. I am glad that I have the chance to be there and I pray that God will open greater doors for me in CBSS.
The last part of the year was a tiring time, tiring physically not knowing why, is my physique getting up to me or is it the mental state of my mind? But, I thank God for each day. The greatest thanksgiving for the year would be the time I had with the students during the Christmas Party when I invited them that they were able to go and it is such a joy to be seeing them. I had a good time with them at the party and tiem with them at lunch at the Jurong West Sakura...it was indeed a great time I had. I will miss all these students dearly. The 2009 P5s and P6s are the gp that is very close to my heart. A bunch that has been helping me and I have enjoyed each of their presence v much. Nothing can ever express how much they meant to me. The smiles and laughter of theirs still rings in my mind n heart whenever I think of them.
Indeed the Lord has been good to me :) Awaiting the new year and for greater experience for me.
More importantly, I am looking forward to more exciting journey with the Lord.
My wish for 2010 will be:
- Breakthru in my CBSS ministry
- Finding my other half
- Finding a better job and my dream job
- Be an impact to many
- Seeing growth and maturity in those I care for
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home