SHINE2010
I am very impressed with this word SHINE, it has alot of meaning to me personally. To shine, is something that I have always wanted to do. To be an influence to the people around me.
This generation has been a generation known as the overblessed and under test generation which I truly agree. Many of the people in this generation just have so much luxury and have never tasted the bitterness of life. Many people are just taking things for granted that it is suppose to be this way.
To me the word SHINE really means that we need to shine, not on the outside but to shine on the inside. To be a real STAR that SHINES, we need to shine on the inside. In short, it means that, it is our personality and character that will make us shine. To makes us really shine, sometimes we will need to do the hard things. Do things that will make us uneasy, things that will allow us to stand out from the rest. That is what our live should be and not be complacent in the things we do and to be too comfortable at where we are now but to strive above what we can and have done.
To my dear West Grove students:
In 2010, I hope to see all of you shine in your own way. To be a person of great character and virtue. To shine in your PSLE but studying hard for my dear P6s
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home