2010 - A Brand New Year
2010 has begun!
Just came home from SHINE2010, the YNet Year end Party:)
It was an inspiring and refreshing time. I been asking the Lord to show me something that will excite me. As 2009 comes to an end, I am excited moving to 2010 and awaiting what the Lord has in store for me. Thru out the night, Dream CBSS keeps flashing in my mind and the Lord ask me what is it I want for CBSS? My answer is simple, I want to see the pride of CBSS, meaning, I want to see the name CBSS to be known by all and this name will not only be known in Singapore but it will be also known in Asia and the world for the positive and good reasons of being able to impact nations with the things that they do.
At SHINE2010, before the countdown, Pst Eugene shared something that I felt was very meaningful and in line to what is in my heart. He shared that the 1 thing that we should look for in 2010 is this word: SHINE! In 2010, he wants us all in YNet to shine like stars for the Lord and to shine like strs, we need to do the hard things :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home