2010
2010 has been a tiring year so far for me. Somehow just felt so tired physically daily and really want the rest that I need but no matter how much I rest, am just still so tired.
Many thoughts has been going thru and many memories of things, missing of some things of the past, in particular the time I had in WGPS still stay fresh in my mind and the 1st day that I step into WGPS is still fresh in my mind. I will not deny the fact that I still miss WGPS and enjoyed the time there so much than anywhere else I will be.
It has been a emotional year for me so far. Emotional of thinking of the past, and what the future will hold for me. Emotional and excited of what the Lord will be doing in my life and has been doing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home