All about me

Thursday, 24 December 2009

Christmas

Christmas is here...there are many feelings as the year comes to a close. Many happenings had taken place in this year, many changes and many new opportunity has come my way. It has been a year of the many firsts. I am glad that this is a year of the many firsts :)

Looking ahead, am looking forward to a brand new 2010 and where new happenings and decisions will have to take place in my life but I am glad that I have been able to continue the friendship with many of the WGPS students even after leaving the school and that is something I thank God for, that I am able to create an impact in many of their lives in one way or another and I will continue to bless each one of them and see them grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home