All about me

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Feelings

Emotions has been within me very much last few weeks. Emotions of the great memories that I had in West Grove. The many things that I did there, the fun that I had, the great and happy moments are still very much fresh in my mind and of cos the students are also a key to the joy that I had there. It is such an memorable experience for me, one that I will always remember:)

The last few weeks have always wanted to go back to visit the dear students but work just come in the way and couldnt make time for it. I will try to create time to go back in Jan 2010 :) Life in this new environment is just so different. It is not the kind of environment that I hope for and expect it to be. It just isnt as warm n friendly environment and there is just so much disunity and discontent among some. The support is also different. And some people just is trying to make my life difficult but too bad they cant cos they do not know what they are threading on when they try to make things difficult for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home