WGPS
Today was a normal day at work....and work has really been a chore lately, nothing much to really look forward to.
In the last 2 weeks, I just really miss the time I had in WGPS. That was really the most memorable time that I had with the staff and students. I really miss those times. Looking forward to be able to see them again.
Today...had a chat with some WGPS students and 1 of them was really sweet with the things she said to me that really touched my heart and I am glad to be able to be an influence and impact in their lives and I really want to see all of them succeed in life.
I will plan and find time to go back and visit them soon. I miss all of them too esp 2009 P5s..these are the batch that I have seen them grow from p3 and now going to p6..wow..time flies , and it is fast. I am glad to see them grow. Many of which I had a really good time with, getting to know them since I step into WGPS. Now, they have really matured.
Thank God for all of them!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home