All about me

Monday, 23 November 2009

Chong Boon Dream Revival



Yesterday, during service, the Lord spoke to me and remind me of this. The dream that I always had and he reminded me when I saw the vision of the hearts, and it was two hearts and the word that came was that the Lord's heart represented by the bigger heart is in this place and the smaller heart represents me when in will create an impact in the school but the vision and direction is is not clear as to what to do yet and I am challenging God to show me clearly what He wants me to do if this is what He has in store for me, so this week, I will wait for Him to show me.
I always am not satisfied with just simply waiting for nothing and I love to just challenge God to giv eme something bigger and more exciting...haha:P I am excited to do something for this school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home