Happenings
Many things have taken place in my life in the last few weeks...happy & enjoyable moments, sad moments too but that phrase of my life has gone by and I know a new chapter in my life is going to begin.
It is a painful and hurting experience for me to go thru but yet I just have to choose to go thru it cos that is jus the phrase of my life that needs to go thru. It is a moulding process for me for what lies ahead of me. I do not know what the future holds but I know that I just have to go thru it as this will mark a greater work in my life.
In the last week, in the midst of the hurts n pain... somehow was just reflecting of the journey that I have taken in the last few years, the many memories that I have experience, the many happy moments and the many people who have played a role in my life, some have left and some are still there. There has been many different journeys that I have taken to where I am today.
Going ahead, I look forward to what lies ahead of me for I know that what lies ahead is going to be another exciting journey that I will embark on because that is the word that is given to me and I am looking forward to it. I do not know how it is going to be but I know that it is going to be a brand new me on a brand new journey.
I thank God for the many people who have come my way and look forward to what is ahead!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home