12 Sept 2009
Today, I woke up excited as I going to spend the day with the one who is so dear to my heart, it is a rare time to have with, thus each moment n second is just so precious as I do not know when will the next chance come by.....
Wanted to go cut my hair before gng out but all the shops are not opened yet when I went down...so didnt get to cut. Anyhow, I just went out and wanted to go the medical hall to buy barley or herbal tea for that special someone cos her throat is not well but yet again disappointed, all the shops not opened yet haiz:( so sad, just wanted to do something special as this for her yet the shops opened...
I reached thomson ard the same time as her haha and after meeting went for breakfast, wanted to eat burger king but there didnt have so went down to tpy and eat...enjoyed the time as always, the smiley face of hers always brings so much joy to my heart, it breaks my heart if she is sad, stress and lost. So, able to see that charming and adorable smile is really very warming to my heart. :) after that went to popular for shopping spree haha :P
After that acompany her bk to thomson while she did something there I made my way down to somewhere else while she settle something then meet me again...in the mean time, I went to buy for her lozenges for her throat as I wait for her n company her bk to sch to do some work and while she went sch n do work I jus loiter ard nearby...it is jus such joy to jus be there waiting for her n company her ard though she may feel is tiring for me but to me is a great joy n satisfaction to just be able to do that. This is just the little that I could do for her n I enjoy doing it....
After she done, supposed to go do some marking w her n do my work but end up we went shop ard haha...jus window shopping a bit n enjoy each other's company n presence, something I treasure alot with how things has been lately, every second means so much to me....we went coffee bean for a drink one of our fav plc to go lately haha...then as we are enjoying, time just flew past so fast n is time for her to be home...so sad:( when will the next be?
Send her home before I make my way home, is always such saddening thing to do....anyway I do enjoy the time tgt, the laughter and fun that we always have in the midst of the many questions...when I gt home quickly went to bath so can have some precious time to talk to her on phone n hear her voice, then she wanted to finish some work so chatted online lor.... haiz but ....... when chat online unhappiness seed in...why must when I enjoying the most of the day that it has to begin again:( why am I like this?why? why do I always am like this?
written at 1.51am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home