Monday
Thru out the day, emotions just overwhelmed within me. I just feel so emotional today. I know God is just rekindling something in my life n within me....This is going to be an exciting period for me. Something new and great is going to take place. I may not know what it is now but i am sure something is going to happen and I want to be with the youths and impacting their lives with my experience and my life story.
As I look back on my life, there has been many occasions where God is just so real in my life and He works amazingly. How He journey me in my teens and even till now He is still working in my life amazingly. The vision for CBSS came to me 12 years ago! Till now it is still staying with me and is part of me...and I know it will going to till I see a revival taking place. The many friendships that I had all these while is also quite amazing :) Esp the many friendships that has been built in WGPS is something I will treasure.
Thank you Lord is being the Lord yesterday, today and forever!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home