All about me

Friday, 7 August 2009

Birthday and National Day Celebration

Its my birthday tdy and its already National Day Celebration in school. Well, it just feels different I guess and in a different environment. The National Day Celebration doesnt seem like a celebration at all haha...like no excitement at all, to put it simply is just plain, very plain....the students here are also so mild, no excitemnet in their cheers and really just so not the excited lot haha....

The thing that really excites me is that tdy on FB many of the students ask me why I never go back to WGPS haha...it is truly warming to hear from them and I also hope to see them soon...WGPS is still very much in my heart, a place that I can truly call home. An environment that I have grown fond of and the people whom I have built friendships with. In this new environment, things are just so much different, not something I have imagine it to be. The WGPS students are still to me very fun loving people....:)

If given a chance, I will still want to be back at WGPS. A place the Lord has given me such open doors to.....:)

Today is also Day of His Power, the 1st that SP is taking the leadership after so many years and I know that God is beginning an exciting work in this land and I want to see the hand of God at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home