All about me

Friday, 17 July 2009

Brand New Journey

A brand new journey is awaiting me. A new chapter in my life is about to be written... What new chapter is that going to be? I will await and see how this chapter is going to begin. Looking forward and excited to it.

The new chapter that is going to be written is that I will be starting my new job next week at a different environment, it is going to be an exciting yet challenging journey, a journey that I know I will enjoy, I hope...with this new job, God is really opening a way for me. When many out there are finding it tough to find a job, but for me, it was as easy as abc...:) God's hand is upon me and with this job, I am really taking and impacting the nation. First, I conquered the north of SG with CBSS & NYP, then I conquered the west with WGPS and now I am at the east at a new environment, the Lord is indeed preparing something greater for me. The verse that I can truly claim is Jer 29:11 that the Lord has a plan for me.

Awaiting what lays ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home