All about me

Monday, 27 July 2009

New Journey

21 July 2009

This is a new journey that I am taking. Today marks the start of a new job I am taking, new environment n new beginnings.
It is going to be an exciting journey of starting in a different environment and taking up new challenges that will be ahead of me, something that I have not taken before.

This marks the beginning of new journey. The question is what do I have to give to this new school and what the Lord is preparing for me. The new journey begins with me taking up more responsibilities on my own without any guidance or real job scope clearly stated, it is up to me to decide what job area I am going to take, it is going be exciting!!

I am glad that the Lord has opened a door for me in such a manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home