All about me

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

My MacBook

Wow...using the macbook is great ...I am enjoying myself using it haha..my long awaited macbook haha....:)

The feel is just so great and the applications are just so fun to use...:) This is my current love haha...dont mistaken, it is not the kind of love that you may be thinking about....but just the feel is so great and enjoyable......


Ytd, went for another intervuew, supposely to reject the offer but I end up accepting it after they said I could leave if I have a better prospect awaiting me or when moe decides to accept my application...haha, so why not, just try n see, if really cant then decide what to do next lor....at leats for now there is income haha...:) So i now wait n see when I start work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home