All about me

Saturday, 31 May 2008

Journey

It has been mths since i blog..kinda lazy to blog so never update anything..hee

Many things has taken place.In the last few mths, the Lord is teaching me to wait. Even though it is the year of sabbath, I just dun feel the rest in the manner that I expected it to be.I just dun have enough rest at all, and all that can go wrong went wrong...

AT work, there has been countless times that I just feel so frustrate.Things are just not the way I hope that it is. Thankfully, I still am able to enjoy it in the midst of the frustration. One key that brings joy is the students. They are just the ones that has brought much joy to me..I just enjoy the time that I can having the little talks with them and just teasing and joking with them..it is just a great joy to be child-like.

I think that is what the Lord is teaching me, just like the story of Mary & Martha,where Mary chose to be at the feet of Jesus and Martha chose to be doing all the chores. Is really a question in life, where who do we want to be...to be still and just enjoy the presence of God or to be busy in the presence of God and forgot what true worship is.
In the last few mths, the Lord is teaching me to be patient, I am showing you something Big & greater than u can imagine.

I just really need rest. This June hols will be my rest mth, looking forward to the Taiwan trip, to enjoy myself & to rest, at the same time to seek for direction in life..where next? The Big question....and many other questions in my mind the last few mths.But, most importantly is to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home