All about me

Thursday, 2 April 2009

YouthNet 144 Retreat 2009




Last weekend, went for Youthnet Leaders Retreat at Batam. I had a good time. A good rest indeed. I enjoyed my time resting and just putting aside all things and just have a good rest. It has been a long while that I had a good long rest :)

This is my 1st time going for YNet 144 retreat. I was excited to go and see what takes place and to hear from the Lord. I took the 1st group over there. When we arrived, as it was early and the rest of the people will only reach in the evening, took the time to rest and enjoy myself...:)

Thru out the retreat, there were many rest time and was good as I needed the rest. We started the retreat with the viewing of a movie,"Freedom Writers". It was a very touching and encouraging movie. The thing that touch me the most was the dedication of the teacher who put in all her effort in ensuring that her students benefit and learn something about life and move on in life. The rest of the retreat, the thing that impacted me was when Pst Julie shared on The Shepherd and the sheep. And she post a question on passion and thru her sharing, it relight the passion and fire within me. Passion for CBSS and passion for the lost out there and my students.
It was a clear reminder that many needed the love.

It was a great retreat where the Lord spoke to me and a time of rest for me and at the same time to build friendship.
Thank God for the retreat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home