All about me

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

WGPS NTS Day 2009

Today, in school celebrated NTS Day. Well, the whole peak of it is really the video. This video was really the fruits of my labour. It involves much hardwork and I am very much satisfied with the overall outcome of the video.

For me, the whole NTS day is not about celebrating but really is the video that much effort has been put in and I am glad that it was a great video that has brought much impact. There were gifts from the different classes to the different NTS staff. There were much effort in preparing for the gifts, I know the heart behind all these but for it all these is not the main thing for me. The main thing for this NTS Day this year was really seeing your work and effort being shown and appreciated. That is really what means much to me.

Thank You WGPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home