All about me

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Dreams

What are dreams? Dreams are supposed to be something for one to look forward to and work towards but my dream has not been fulfilled even though it seems so near of coming to pass but yet it seems so distance and far. The longer it takes, the excitement dies down and will eventually be dead.

Why is it that I must go thru this torture and not let this dream be fulfilled and coming to pass. A dream that I have been waiting and working towards. What is it that I need to do now? What should I be doing? Many thoughts and questions and doubts is just floating in my mind and my heart esp so when so much thing shave taken place. Really do not understand why I have to go thru all these. It is really disturbing!!

Broken dreams, shattered hopes and a longing is something that is hard to accept! When will all these end?
When will all these come to pass?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home