3rd July
It is 3rd July, I went for my interview the the morning. I reached the place earlier than I expected so anyway I just went up and they ask me to fill an online application form, quite hi-tech haha:) after I fill up they said the boss has not arrived so I went out first when they ready they call me. So I went to a nearby coffee shop for a drink.
Once I was done with the drink, timely they called so I went up and the boss is not there but so they just did the interview with me as the boss was somewhere and not able to come haha...but is was quite a simple interview and I just shared with them lor and after that I signed the temp contract there haha..that was a fast one lol. Anyway the contract is temp until they confirmed with me within the next 1 week haha..but I think is quite confirmed already :)
Thank God
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home