My Day
Its Wednesday, my last day of leave. Went United Square and met Nancy for breakfast and just chit chat while waiting for her eldest son to finish his class, haha...I thank God for the chance to get to know her thru all these time, it has been a great time for me. After fetching her son, went for lunch then to Toa Payoh library so Kai can finish his homework,haha...it was an interesting experience in seeing the way he does his work. :)
When they left, I decided to head to Parkway to walk while wait for prayer meeting at night, didnt want to go home then come out again. So, I went Parkway then to Tampines before heading to expo for prayer meeting.
It was a great time at prayer meeting. The Lord is good, for the 2nd time in a week, the Lord shown me the same verse from Ezekiel 34:12-21. The Lord is preparing me for the sheep that is coming into the pen I guess, so He is reminding me of the shepherd, so is God really giving us the multitude? Hmm...only God knows and I await Him to work.
God, now is your call, what do you have in store for us?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home